Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prayers Please--Immediately 2/5/2008

Friends and Prayer Warriors,I am sure many of you have been following the weather across Arkansas tonight. My hometown has been hit hard. I am from the Ash Flat/Highland/Hardy area. I was on the phone with my Dad as the tornado passed by our home. Our home was spared; however, many of our friends and neighbors have great damage to their homes and businesses. My Dad is currently at the high school checking out the damage--which appears to be minimal. We do know there is great damage to homes and businesses close to the school and to homes just south of Ash Flat. Specifically pray for my former doctor and his wife. Dr. Charles Tucker and his wife Jackie have had great damage to their home. Dr. Tucker was my doctor for over 30 years. He and his wife are awesome people! I know there are many, many people across the state suffering at this time. I ask that you take time to specifically pray for my friends and "family" from Sharp county. Just like my body can be repaired/fix from this cancer, I know the same will be true for Sharp County, but it will be difficult at times. Please lift them all in prayer! Thanks again for allowing me to lean on you yet again! You are all awesome! Much love! MK

No comments: