Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MK Update 2/7/2008

Just want to give you all a brief update. I went back to see Dr. Hagans today. He was able to remove all three drain tubes that have been following me around for the last week!!! What a relief!!! I know my recovery is going to speed up now. This past week (since the mastectomies) has been long and boring, but I have had great care! I go back Monday morning for another follow up with Dr. Hagans and for my first appointment with my oncologist, Dr. Marianne Harrington. I hear excellent things about her, so I am really looking forward to meeting her and learning my plans for chemo! I ask that you continue to pray for me through this, but more importantly right now--please continue to pray for my friends and loved ones in Sharp County how are working so hard to put our town back together! Again, you are all the best--I feel so humbled to have such an awesome support team surrounding me in Christian love! Much love to you all! MK

No comments: