Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MK Update 1/27/2008

Okay, I am going to try this one more time. For some reason my e-mail is not allowing all the recipients to receive this e-mail when I send it in a distribution list. So, I am going to try one more way and hope it works. All of the e-mails I have sent previously are below. Everything is still going great. I plan to work tomorrow and Tuesday after the home health nurse cleans this wound. I am so ready for Wednesday! Mom went home yesterday and is coming back Tuesday night. I think Chris and David are already missing her cooking! I continue to greatly appreciate the prayer support and certainly continue to need prayers! Thanks to each of you for being such valuable members of my team! The cards, e-mails, flowers, food, and phone calls are just awesome and really do get me through each day. If I wanted to feel sorry for myself, I wouldn’t be able to because there is always something to cheer me up! You guys are all awesome! Again, please share my e-mails with others—the prayers are getting me through! Much love! MK

No comments: