Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MK Update 2/1/2008

Just wanted to give you all a brief update. I just saw Dr. Hagans. He said everything looked great. There was NO cancer in my right breast! Which is wonderful news. He did find a few smaller cancers in my left breast, but he said that was nothing major and he got it all out. He said there was cancer in one lymph node--which we were hoping for none but he said one was not bad. I will have to do some chemotherapy, but he was not sure about how much or for how long. I have to come back and see him next Thursday and will know that plan by then. He did say this was very curable! So--all is well and I get to go home this morning! Your prayers continue to work miracles for me and my family! Thank you all so much for your love and support! I love you all!!!! MK

No comments: