Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MK Update 1/31/2008

Hey Everybody! Just wanted to check in and let you know that I am doing great! I have to stay here another night and will get to go home tomorrow. I have just a little soreness, but nothing I would consider to be painful! Dr. Hagans said everything looked great and he thought there was a good possibility that there was no cancer in my lymph nodes, which would be a true blessing! I will find out about that tomorrow afternoon. I can't say this enough, your prayers continue to work miracles for me and my family! Thanks so much for praying for me, for praying for my family, and for loving us! You are all so awesome! Maybe when this is all over, we can have a big party to celebrate each of you and all you have done for me! Love you all! MK

No comments: